Nicki Minaj & Ricky Martin for MAC’s 2012 VIVA..
M.A.C’s Viva Glam initiative just got a little hotter! Following in the footsteps of fabulous faces like Lady Gaga and Fergie, the M.A.C AIDS Fund has named Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj as the newest spokespeople to represent the 2012 VIVA GLAM campaign launching in February 2012.
And if that wasn’t steamy enough, the talented twosome are shooting the campaign images with famed photographer David LaChapelle in Miami today. To date, the fund has raised a whopping $224 million exclusively through the sale of its VIVA GLAM lip products, with 100 percent of the sale price going to fight HIV/AIDS. While you may have to wait to see Martin and Minaj in action, you can snap up some VIVA GLAM lipstick right now on maccosmetics.com.
Tell us: Are you excited to see Martin and Minaj in the new campaign?
- werdthatbitchmad reblogged this from femalerappers
- latinosexuality reblogged this from femalerappers
- cunteez likes this
- shinymargaery likes this
- elevan reblogged this from femalerappers and added:
- mayaindigo likes this
- kissesfromthemrs likes this
- diamondfraud reblogged this from femalerappers
- peacegunshotsbrooklyn likes this
- femalerappers posted this